AsterionDB can help you to integrate the AsterionDB platform and the DbTwig middle-tier framework into your systems architecture. Integration projects can be broad in scope or narrow in focus.
AsterionDB is a perfect platform to start small with, while still keeping an eye on the ‘bigger picture’ This allows adopting organizations to gain immediate, tangible benefits by integrating AsterionDB into a specific project. The familiarity gained by this initial project gives customers confidence and insight into how AsterionDB can be integrated into companies’ IT operations.
AsterionDB provides an enterprise-wide platform for meeting small to large business requirements. As a horizontal technology platform, AsterionDB is appropriate across all leading public and private business sectors. AsterionDB is a leading technology application provider for meeting your enhanced digital transformation and IT modernization mission requirements.
1 . DbPlugin Server – Database Plugin Server
- The Plugin Server extends the logical capability of relational databases. It makes the database smarter. Smarter databases can do things that less intelligent databases can’t.
- The Plugin Server makes it easy for programmers to move logic from the middle-tier to the data-layer
- The Plugin Server is available for license separately from the Vault. This allows AsterionDB to support users that need specific functionality that does not require the Vault.
2 . DbObscura – Database File System Gateway
- DbObscura allows for an unstructured data object in the database to access as it were a file.
- DbObscura makes it easy to take existing programs and adapt them to new AsterionDB.
- DbObscura is not available for license separately from the Vault.
3 . DbStreamer – Database Streaming Server
- DbPlDbStreamer enables web-based access to unstructured data objects in the database.
- DbStreamer streams unstructured data such as audio, video, images, PDFs, archive files, etc. to a browser.
- DbStreamer is not available for license separately from the Vault.